As you can tell my sister and I got to give my mom a spa day! (100% My Idea) Hehe but she loved it! I got all of my recipes from Cosmopolitan Magazine (Which is Sooo Awesome). My moms first treatment was a face and neck and arm massage. Well basically a full body massage. After that I did the same exact thing! But theres a catch! I added lotion to it :) But after that ah-mazing treatment she got her "bloody" exfoliating foot rub. Yes, I've been asked if that was blood many times and NO it's not! Why would she be bleeding at a Spa?? Seriously People think before you ask stupid questions! But it was blended strawberries mixed with salt, and lots of it! The Salt takes off all of the dead skin. Plus it feels great! Getting to rub it on her feet was even relaxing for me :) But after that I gave her her first facial. It was a mix of pureed bananas and orange juice. It wasn't the greatest to touch but it felt good. There were some weird chunks but yeh. Her last thingy majiggy was an egg white facial. This recipe was not from Cosmo. I'd like to thank alijilly123 on Youtube for the great idea! Love You Alina <3 !! This was just egg whites on the face until it hardened. Then you peel it off and your face feels and looks sooo much better! But Mommy enjoyed it all and raved soo much afterward! But if you didn't see the pics my dad posted here are some!
~Ellie Adler
Pics w/<3
PS: The Last Pic is The Wash Cloth we killed because mom still had mascara on when we put it on her forehead
No comments:
Post a Comment