My day is going great! SARCASM!!! It's going horribly! So my mom comes out of the bathroom and notifies us that the toilet is clogged. My sister hears that and walks up to my dad and says "I put the yellow flower and sissies black and white glasses in the toilet." Then everything else begins. My dad sends me over to the oldies next door to grab a plunger while he scoops crap out of the toilet with a cup. All 3 of our neighbors aren't home so no plunger and more poop scooping. I go back to buzzing and then here my dad scream because he has large lumps of ummm nevermind in a cup. After about 10 minutes I hear a YES! and my dad has found the sunglasses but they are covered in poop. After sterilizing I have my glasses back and I'm ready for action!
Ellie <3
Hahahahaha. Oh Maddie.
ReplyDelete